Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been crazy how much gas prices have been dropping because of the Coronavirus and this "oil war" with Russia and Saudi Arabia.

I was reading today that the "national average price for gas is $2.15, which is 44 cents cheaper than the average a year ago, according to AAA. The last time average gas prices were this low was December 2016."

With that being said, how low are you seeing gas prices in your area? I've seen prices as low as $1.50!

·
Registered
109 Posts
My last tank was $1.69 at the Woodstock, Georgia Costco.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I'm at $2.45 around me, but I live in PA, which is the state with the second highest taxes on gas (after CA).

There was a report of $0.99 a gallon at a gas station in Kentucky last week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Las Vegas ghost town, Costco $2.09. Everywhere else $2.55 to $2.65. Hard to believe that nearly everything on the strip is shut down. No people, no cars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's been crazy how much gas prices have been dropping because of the Coronavirus and this "oil war" with Russia and Saudi Arabia.

I was reading today that the "national average price for gas is $2.15, which is 44 cents cheaper than the average a year ago, according to AAA. The last time average gas prices were this low was December 2016."

With that being said, how low are you seeing gas prices in your area? I've seen prices as low as $1.50!
By my house in Hollywood Florida

·
Registered
11 Posts

$22.-$2.30 in Salem Oregon

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The fact that some places are hovering around a dollar per gallon is insane. At this rate I wonder how low we're going to hit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The only issue I have with this low gas price is that we are not able to drive as much due to COVID19. Here in NYC, we're at a "lockdown" and really cant go anywhere.

I generally do not like driving but since I got the Palisade back in December, I am ok with driving again. So wanting to take advantage of a road trip with the kids for spring break. But now cant go anywhere! When I bought the palisade, it had like 150 miles in it. And today, it's only got 1,250 miles. I drive only on weekends and now can't even do that...so sad. I dont even know what the gas prices are cause I haven't had the need to fill up!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Monday my last Costco fillup in Woodstock Georgia was at $1.49

1 - 20 of 33 Posts