Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

When I press the home button on the screen what should the excpected result be. Right now it takes me to a page with a bunch of icons but I'd prefer it go to my home widgets page. Is defaulting to the icon page the expected behavior and, if so, has anyone been able to change it to the home widget page instead. Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My home button has always taken me to a screen with 3 parts - nav, radio, weather. I've never seen it go to the icon page. But you can think of it this way, the home screen has 3 pages. The first page has the 3 widgets above, second page has icons, third page has rest of icons. So somehow your home button is defaulting to page two.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. You are correct, it is defaulting to page two. We did figure out that it only does that when a cellphone is connected via USB to Android Auto - it does this for any phone (we tried 4). If no phone is connected it defaults to page one as you would expect.

Different behavior with the phone plugged is seems odd but we'll get used to it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts