Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I’m trying to set up an appointment with uhaul to install a hitch however they only have hitches for 2021 Palisades and I have a 2022. Has anyone installed a hitch from the previous year? I contacted uhaul and no one could tell me if it’s compatible and I don’t know what to do.
Someone please help. Thanks I’m advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m definitely not an expert on the subject, but I’d be willing to bet a paycheck that it’s compatible. The Palisade is the same model from 2021 to 2022, so I’d be surprised if the hitch is different.

Also, those things bolt into preexisting holes, so it’s not like they can just attach one that doesn’t fit.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I do not trust U-Haul. They once gave me the wrong car carrier for my size van and took zero responsibly when my car was damaged by the two small car carrier. Have your dealer or reputable service station install OEM or aftermarket one of your choice. Note they're are 7 pin version that are superior related to trailer breaks, etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone, I’m trying to set up an appointment with uhaul to install a hitch however they only have hitches for 2021 Palisades and I have a 2022. Has anyone installed a hitch from the previous year? I contacted uhaul and no one could tell me if it’s compatible and I don’t know what to do.
Someone please help. Thanks I’m advance.
Check out etrailer.com or just google for compatible hitch. It looks like 2020-22 models can use the same hitch (I installed this Curt hitch #13427 in my 2020). If you're not a DIYer, buy one yourself and have a local repair shop install it. It's an easy installation, there are how-to videos on the internet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts