Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy AWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Carlinkit 3.0 wireless Apple Carplay module off Amazon and didn't like that the wire was sticking out and that the module would just sort of dangle around. Also, it gets in the way of the wireless charging area. 1st world problems... Well I found the correct USB wire replacement so that I can hide it under the little area above the wireless charger. It's a left right angle USB-A to a right angle USB-C (good thing USB-C can work in either direction). I then added some velcro and stuck the module on the top part of the cubby. There's still a good amount of room to place my iPhone for wireless charging.

I had to order a set of 5 of these wires, so if there are 4 other people who wanted to Venmo me $3, I can mail you a wire. Otherwise the Amazon links of what I bought are below. PM me and I can set things up for the first four people.

Carlinkit 3.0 - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GLVW169?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
USB wires - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09877WYK4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Communication Device Automotive lighting Telephony Gadget Audio equipment
Automotive design Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Door Fixture Vehicle door Automotive design Vehicle

Font Silver Material property Body jewelry Jewellery

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
549 Posts
You do know that there is a cable pass thru hole under the usb port on the front wall that leads to the storage area under the center console, right? You can pass the usb cable through the hole and velcro the module to the wall of the lower storage area. This way it is out of the way.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy AWD
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You do know that there is a cable pass thru hole under the usb port on the front wall that leads to the storage area under the center console, right? You can pass the usb cable through the hole and velcro the module to the wall of the lower storage area. This way it is out of the way.
Ah! That's what that hole is for. Thanks for that knowledge! I guess all I needed was a left angle USB A cable if I wanted to do it that way. Even if that is indeed the purpose, it wouldn't serve for what I feel is the appropriate way to get it out of the way since I wouldn't have wanted it under there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This has been done by many.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts