Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently picked up a new Palisade and have begun some early updates. Started off with applying a splash of red trim at the bottom of the doors to just make the paint pop a bit more, next we added Weather Tech mats all the way around, followed by tinting the front windows to match the rears. Working on some ideas for what's next appearance wise, then waiting on a KN filter to be offered. Fun project car we can use to run around with. We have the 20 inch wheels and captain's chairs for the kids (two thumbs ups from both). We love the design of this new car, we chose it over both the VW Atlas and the Mazda CX9, though both are great vehicles, this one just checked off all the boxes we needed. Number one job, it had to fit a full size pro racing kart. It fulfilled that, we will add a 5x8 cargo trailer soon, but for quick trips to the track where we don't need much, we can throw it in and off we go. Curious if anyone else has pulled small trailers and how it fares. We live in Florida, so fairly flat and low elevation, so not too worried about pulling about 3k loaded.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I strongly disagree

with that said, welcome! And don't forget your $500 post sale rebate from bonusdrive. allstate.bonusdrive.com
Why is this not more publicly talked about? I just accidently came across another thread mentioning this but if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have known and applied

·
Registered
645 Posts
Why is this not more publicly talked about?
I post it in just about every "hi I'm new to the site" thread I come across and made a thread specifically on it. Other than a sticky somewhere (that most don't seem to read), I'm not sure what else could be done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I post it in just about every "hi I'm new to the site" thread I come across and made a thread specifically on it. Other than a sticky somewhere (that most don't seem to read), I'm not sure what else could be done.
O I'm very grateful for those who posted it here. I'm talking about advertisement, emails, and dealerships themselves. Heck, I don't think Hyundai even have em on their website!

·
Registered
645 Posts
So the purpose of the incentive is for affiliates to steer traffic to Hyundai vehicles. I.e. if you were an allstate member, they'd offer it as an affiliate benefit, you'd see it, and it'd help you decided to get a Hyundai vs a different vehicle. Think of it as a targeted advertisement. If Hyundai wanted it to be a non-targeted incentive, they'd just add it as lease/purchase cash and advertise it through the dealer/hyundai.com.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So the purpose of the incentive is for affiliates to steer traffic to Hyundai vehicles. I.e. if you were an allstate member, they'd offer it as an affiliate benefit, you'd see it, and it'd help you decided to get a Hyundai vs a different vehicle. Think of it as a targeted advertisement. If Hyundai wanted it to be a non-targeted incentive, they'd just add it as lease/purchase cash and advertise it through the dealer/hyundai.com.
Ahhh gotcha! Well I'm still thankful I stumbled on this deal!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also considered the CX9, although briefly. Preferred it's body style and love how it handles but the Palisade won and has many more safety features than any vehicle below $65K.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We recently picked up a new Palisade and have begun some early updates. Started off with applying a splash of red trim at the bottom of the doors to just make the paint pop a bit more, next we added Weather Tech mats all the way around, followed by tinting the front windows to match the rears. Working on some ideas for what's next appearance wise, then waiting on a KN filter to be offered. Fun project car we can use to run around with. We have the 20 inch wheels and captain's chairs for the kids (two thumbs ups from both). We love the design of this new car, we chose it over both the VW Atlas and the Mazda CX9, though both are great vehicles, this one just checked off all the boxes we needed. Number one job, it had to fit a full size pro racing kart. It fulfilled that, we will add a 5x8 cargo trailer soon, but for quick trips to the track where we don't need much, we can throw it in and off we go. Curious if anyone else has pulled small trailers and how it fares. We live in Florida, so fairly flat and low elevation, so not too worried about pulling about 3k loaded.

View attachment 1158 View attachment 1161 View attachment 1162
First off all, welcome to the Hyundai family. Palisade is also my first from Hyundai.
I like the red color accent. Its It's nice. What did you use? Sticker?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts