Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since none of the dealers in California had AWD Limited Palisades, I went to Utah to buy a white exterior / black interior AWD week before last. It's great and I'm loving it. It's already been through three western states, and shown itself to be a dream highway cruiser.

Let me send a big THANK YOU to the members of this forum.

Several of your posts helped me feel comfortable with the decision to go with the Palisade, and I have no regrets.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats! I have the same exact model! It is pretty incredible on the highway...the HDA still impresses me every time I use it.

You're welcome! (if I helped...)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats! I have the same exact model! It is pretty incredible on the highway...the HDA still impresses me every time I use it.

You're welcome! (if I helped...)

What's mileage like? One Telluride owner I know doing 80% highway driving gets 32 MPG average!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It varies. In Colorado at elevation with twisty roads and 60-70 mph speed limits, I was seeing 31-32 mpg. In Utah and Nevada with speed limits of 70-80 mph, I was getting 27-28 mpg. California is too varied to compare, but my trip meter for recent mixed city and highway driving says 22 mpg, so not bad.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations on your new Palisade @CPRider! I'm a bit surprised that the California dealers don't have the AWD Limited yet but I'm glad you found the one you wanted. Like everyone else has said It's pretty remarkable a SUV that size could get 31-32 mpg on the highway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts