Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a newbie also. I traded in my 2022 Limited for a 2023 Calligraphy and there are some things I like but there are more things I hate compared to my 2022. If I had known ahead of time I would have stayed with my 2022. Something about the sound system in my 2023 is off and I've gone through all the settings. It just doesn't sound as good as my 2022 or my 2020 did. One of the main reasons I got it was for the WIFI connect also and I've had the vehicle for over a month and they just got the WIFI to work BUT.... I connect my phone, or iPad and it will not stream because the connection is so slow. I have a MiFi and when I turn it own it works fine in the car. I also have a 2022 Santa Fe and Hyundai took the same display settings and put it in the 2023... Personally the 2020 - 2022 display had more and I feel like it was a down grade. I'm so disappointed but it is what it is. If they where going to take from the Santa Fe they should have added the power mirrors and wireless bluetooth.

Attachments

·
Registered
2023Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
550 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Full disclosure: I did not test drive my 2023, I should have.
I have no complaints whatsoever.

Very blessed. Power folding mirrors are not an issue for me. My wife's BMW X3 has Power folding mirrors but the cumulative technology differences between the two vehicles are so heavily favorable to the Palisade. I actually find driving the BMW far less enjoyable.
I have no connectivity issues. Have you had the dealership look at it?

Is QLS enabled and also HD radio?

My system sounds amazing.

I hope you get it sorted out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm a newbie also. I traded in my 2022 Limited for a 2023 Calligraphy and there are some things I like but there are more things I hate compared to my 2022. If I had known ahead of time I would have stayed with my 2022. Something about the sound system in my 2023 is off and I've gone through all the settings. It just doesn't sound as good as my 2022 or my 2020 did. One of the main reasons I got it was for the WIFI connect also and I've had the vehicle for over a month and they just got the WIFI to work BUT.... I connect my phone, or iPad and it will not stream because the connection is so slow. I have a MiFi and when I turn it own it works fine in the car. I also have a 2022 Santa Fe and Hyundai took the same display settings and put it in the 2023... Personally the 2020 - 2022 display had more and I feel like it was a down grade. I'm so disappointed but it is what it is. If they where going to take from the Santa Fe they should have added the power mirrors and wireless bluetooth.
I agree with you on the sound system. While some say it's good, I get the point you're making, hands down, it is NOT as good as my '21 Calligraphy, and it has less audio adjustment option than my '21. So I feel you there. Hoping a future software update enhances it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts