Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One problem or suggestion, the HERE navigation ICONS, Streets and type are very small and very hard to read sometimes. Is there any settings to make the type larger and bolder?
I have not seen any discussions on this topic and I can not find anything on the HERE website.

Thanks... Londoner

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After fooling around with navigation software, I went to Apple Car Play, then to Google maps, yes it is OK, but then brought up "WAZE" navigation, what a great piece of software. Maps are updated all the time automatically, no cost, streets marking and text are large and bold. Has so many features, I like this one.
The only thing, Apple Car Play programs are not part of the "Heads up" display.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really wish they would include the Apple and Android carplay directions in the HUD, it would be much more convinent, but probably really tough to integrate with a third party navigation system.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 2017 CR-V incorporates Android Auto turn by turn into the instrument cluster. So I think it is possible for an auto maker to get it working. Too bad they did not.

Fingers crossed for WiFi Android Auto with a future update. I have heard "not right now" for both the Telluride and Palisade from the folks briefing the press.

LeRoy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts