Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Limited
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm trying to update my 22 Pali Limited, but when I try and login to the updater app, I get:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Multimedia

I can login to myhyundai and see my Palisade, but not on the app....I've tried using guest account, but says the update is not available/being prepared...any thoughts?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
343 Posts
Log in to your MyHyundai account and make sure vehicle info is correct. Or, you can just use the Guest Login and make sure you use the correct update.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Log in to your MyHyundai account and make sure vehicle info is correct. Or, you can just use the Guest Login and make sure you use the correct update.

The vehicle info looks right online for MyHyundai, and I believe I'm selecting the proper vehicle:

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

After selecting that, I get:

Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Electric blue

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
228 Posts
The download appears to be having issues. Have to wait for Hyundai to fix it. I hope there isn't a showstopper bug that they found because I already did the update once.

FYI - when I was doing my update it briefly flashed something about failing as it was finishing Map 2 of 5. never did 3 through 5. But appears to have updated... ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The download appears to be having issues. Have to wait for Hyundai to fix it. I hope there isn't a showstopper bug that they found because I already did the update once.

FYI - when I was doing my update it briefly flashed something about failing as it was finishing Map 2 of 5. never did 3 through 5. But appears to have updated... ?
Interesting...good to know! Do you know why my vehicle wouldn't show as registered to my account, even though it does on the MyHyundai page?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
228 Posts
Interesting...good to know! Do you know why my vehicle wouldn't show as registered to my account, even though it does on the MyHyundai page?
Honestly, Hyundai's website sometimes acts really "wonky". Give it a day or so and see if people have started downloading again

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly, Hyundai's website sometimes acts really "wonky". Give it a day or so and see if people have started downloading again
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy
35 Posts
Do you know why my vehicle wouldn't show as registered to my account, even though it does on the MyHyundai page?
It has done the same for me since day 1. It works anyway at least when the update is available.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It has done the same for me since day 1. It works anyway at least when the update is available.
Good to know, thank you! I guess I'll just keep checking under the Guest account.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I called their customer care and was advised there was some sort of bug..so they retracted it and would be going live again in a few days..not sure if this was legitimate or just a way to pass the buck...but thats what she said...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called their customer care and was advised there was some sort of bug..so they retracted it and would be going live again in a few days..not sure if this was legitimate or just a way to pass the buck...but thats what she said...
Thank you for the update!

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
79 Posts
I opened a case with their customer support and got this back almost immediately.
Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Circle

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
79 Posts
I think our, or at least my, '22 had last Fall's update so we got more enhancements than what is listed in the manifest. The colors changed, saw some new sound options, and seat options that I didn't remember from before.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yup, updates are available now. The botched release impacted both Telluride and ours. They also got new install files today (same feature set, different skin).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think our, or at least my, '22 had last Fall's update so we got more enhancements than what is listed in the manifest. The colors changed, saw some new sound options, and seat options that I didn't remember from before.
Yes, mine must have been on an older version as well, as once the update completed, there were a few changes that I wasn't expecting. Like others have said, nothing major, but I am happy to have the latest nav data now :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just checked this morning, 11/21/21, update not available. At least they are being proactive and not continuing to release something that has issues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts