Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!
How much did you pay out the door?
Also, what other vehicles were you looking at before deciding on the Palisade?... Telluride?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats!
How much did you pay out the door?
Also, what other vehicles were you looking at before deciding on the Palisade?... Telluride?
Thanks! Paid about 1500 under msrp which was a little under 48K. Looked at the Telluride, MDX, and Sorento. Also looked at the grand cherokee high altitude before deciding I wanted something bigger. I definitely feel I made the right choice.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks! Paid about 1500 under msrp which was a little under 48K. Looked at the Telluride, MDX, and Sorento. Also looked at the grand cherokee high altitude before deciding I wanted something bigger. I definitely feel I made the right choice.
Curious why you didn't go for the Telluride.
Just asking because i'm divided between the two of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Test drive them both. Looked at them both very closely. Looks are subjective but in my opinion the palisade looks much more luxurious. The interior blows the telluride away by a mile. Power folding seats, self leveling suspension, alcantera roof, all digital cluster all the way across, smoother ride. It just screams more luxury. Then again if you prefer the more "off roadish" look then maybe the telluride will appeal more to you. Both great vehicles. Can't go wrong with either. I am glad I waited for the palisade though. Couldn't be happier with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts