Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting from Bandung, Indonesia.
Hyundai Indonesia is just launching the Palisade last December 16th 2020.
I decided to order one with Timeless Black paint and Navy color package for interior.
i love this because it remind me of Big American SUV during my college year.
I'm looking forward to learn from all of you.
Thank you

·
Registered
73 Posts
Greeting from Bandung, Indonesia.
Hyundai Indonesia is just launching the Palisade last December 16th 2020.
I decided to order one with Timeless Black paint and Navy color package for interior.
i love this because it remind me of Big American SUV during my college year.
I'm looking forward to learn from all of you.
Thank you
Welcome! I normally go to Indonesia at least once a year! Have been to Bandung, but most Jakarta and Makassar! Send me some Nasi Goreng!! But no Durian!! Haha....enjoy your Pali!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum
Would love to see some photos,
And a list of features offered there.
I'll post the picture as soon as the car arrive here.
as far as the feature, I heard that its almost the same with the US 2019 models.
the 8.5" touch screen vs the 10.5" you guys enjoy, and the speedometer is still half analog half digital.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's sharp... The navy blue accents look nice.

I wonder why there are different colors for regions, like the red Asian countries get.

Would have been nice to have all the options.

And welcome fellerlo!
thank you!
I do like the navy interior (although I agree its quite funny it is called that way) it makes it more spacious and luxurious

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, there are. Australia gets a Burgundy leather interior, but we don't get hyper white or silver exteriors.
we do have the burgundy leather interior here in Indonesia too.
but personally I like the navy better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! I normally go to Indonesia at least once a year! Have been to Bandung, but most Jakarta and Makassar! Send me some Nasi Goreng!! But no Durian!! Haha....enjoy your Pali!!
thank you!, I hope you enjoy our country. the next time you go to Jakarta or Bandung (Makasar is too far for me) please give me a ring, I'll buy you lunch or dinner, you give me review of your palisade :)
All you can eat Nasi goreng no problem haha, not a big fan of Durian too but I can suggest a good one that might change your mind hehe

·
Registered
73 Posts
thank you!, I hope you enjoy our country. the next time you go to Jakarta or Bandung (Makasar is too far for me) please give me a ring, I'll buy you lunch or dinner, you give me review of your palisade :)
All you can eat Nasi goreng no problem haha, not a big fan of Durian too but I can suggest a good one that might change your mind hehe
I know you will enjoy your Pali in Indonesia. I usually go to Jakarta and nearby. Makassar was for a one time visit. Bandung, Bogor and Yoga are more in my realm!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know you will enjoy your Pali in Indonesia. I usually go to Jakarta and nearby. Makassar was for a one time visit. Bandung, Bogor and Yoga are more in my realm!
[/QUO
thank you, let me know if you go to Indonesia again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts