Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings to all. I live in Dubai, UAE and have just booked a Palisade premium with nappa leather and captain chairs. Premium is the highest version available here and roughly corresponds to Limited in the US (except that we don't get the 12.3" LCD cluster here....bummer). I was initially looking at the 8 seater, however the our color choice of white with beige was only available with captain chairs. Did some research on that and came to the conclusion that it would be the same seating capacity as my current 2014 Durango V6. Further it seems the second rows seats would be much more comfortable with easy access to third row and the third row middle occupant would get some more legroom. Will get delivery in 4-5 days and hopefully the family would be comfortable (we are 2 Adults, 2 Kids with 2-3 guests visiting off and on).

P.S. If anybody here has owned / driven a Durango previously, how do the two compare in real life?

·
Super Moderator
328 Posts
Welcome to the forum and i hope your Palisades arrives soon and i owned a 2014 Durango and the Palisade is much more comfortable to me a lots more room for 2nd row passengers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts