Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to being part of the Palisade community and hoping to learn more about this vehicle.
Bought my wife a Limited in Black w/ Beige interior this Saturday and all I can say is WOW, Hyundai definitely delivered us a beautiful vehicle here and it's not a mistake buying a 1st gen model.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It is shame that you have to ask for it. Should be automatic by now.
It's meant to be a marketing aid to drive sales to Hyundai. The theory is that you know about bonus drive and it persuades you to choose the hyundai over another vehicle. Finding out about it after buying is a bit backwards from the original intent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking forward to being part of the Palisade community and hoping to learn more about this vehicle.
Bought my wife a Limited in Black w/ Beige interior this Saturday and all I can say is WOW, Hyundai definitely delivered us a beautiful vehicle here and it's not a mistake buying a 1st gen model.
Bought myself the same Palisade (Black w/Beige) last August. Fell in love with it immediately. Gas mileage over the road was 25 mpg plus at highway speeds. Handling super. Still learning what some of the bells & whistles are. Wife drove it and loved it. Offered to buy her one but she still loves the Sante Fe Ultimate that I got her back in 18. Youngest son plans on getting a Palisade in near future plus oldest son recently bought a Tucson a few months back. Hyundai have come a loooong way.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bought myself the same Palisade (Black w/Beige) last August. Fell in love with it immediately. Gas mileage over the road was 25 mpg plus at highway speeds. Handling super. Still learning what some of the bells & whistles are. Wife drove it and loved it. Offered to buy her one but she still loves the Sante Fe Ultimate that I got her back in 18. Youngest son plans on getting a Palisade in near future plus oldest son recently bought a Tucson a few months back. Hyundai have come a loooong way.
Oh wow, a whole family of Hyundai owners you got there...I don't think i'm ready to part ways with my 2005 Nissan Titan yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts