Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a Palisade before the end of the month. With Corona, end of month and end of quarter I hope to find a good deal. I read about the wind noise and on my second drive made sure I took it on the HWY. Didn't hear much, but i did hear a slight drone from the front window doing about 75 mph. Not sure if they "fixed" some of the other locations I heard about.

Looking to get a Limited in either white (never owned a white vehicle) black or the blue (never owned a blue). Heck who knows what I'll end up with if the deal is right. I currently have an Acura MDX, but it's just too tight for me and the family.

Well, hope to be back on soon with good news.

·
Registered
645 Posts
With Corona, end of month and end of quarter I hope to find a good deal.
While you may get lucky, trying to find a dealer desperate to hit a bonus, I think you'll find the Palisade particularly difficult to get a corona virus special on. The factory shut down, so supply is non-existent and dealers that normally offer deals due to volume bonuses are much more likely to be favoring gross profit per vehicle in this time of no sales. By all means, try, but don't be surprised to see dealers being difficult.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's fine. The dealership was empty both times I went. Taking my wife so the only difficulty will be her - lol. If I leave again without one perhaps it was meant to be for now.

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
I agree don't go without a agreed price and numbers and don't fall the $$$ markups just refuse them as its a huge profit maker for the dealer and arrange financing before you go in and i usually deal only with the internet Mgr. and i have seen as much as $ 5K off of MSRP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts