Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has had an issue with the Heads-upj display completely disappearing in the 2021 Palisade Calligraphy? I checked settings and it’s still enabled. I checked the height and moved it to highest and it’s still not there. I restarted the car and it still isn’t showing up. Guess I’ll take it in to get checked. Hoping someone has experienced this and it’s something relatively simple I’m not thinking of.

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
135 Posts
Curious if anyone has had an issue with the Heads-upj display completely disappearing in the 2021 Palisade Calligraphy? I checked settings and it’s still enabled. I checked the height and moved it to highest and it’s still not there. I restarted the car and it still isn’t showing up. Guess I’ll take it in to get checked. Hoping someone has experienced this and it’s something relatively simple I’m not thinking of.
I accidentally turned mine off one time but just went into things and restarted it. Can’t imagine what the problem is if you have I enabled. Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I accidentally turned mine off one time but just went into things and restarted it. Can’t imagine what the problem is if you have I enabled. Good luck.
Thanks magicia3. It spontaneously came back on after making several trips today. There must be some glitch. I’m going to have the dealership take a look at it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks like it was a software glitch, not sure if dealership can do anything about it. Next time if this symptom occurs, might want to reboot the system by pressing the reset pin.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it was a software glitch, not sure if dealership can do anything about it. Next time if this symptom occurs, might want to reboot the system by pressing the reset pin.
Thanks I’ll try that if it happens again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts