Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a mixup between what the light indicator says and what the headlights do. When I’m in the off position, the headlights come on and when in on position, they headlights turn off. The auto position had the same exact results as the brights. So I’m not really sure how to just put my headlights on without the brights 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyone else noticed this mixup?

·
Registered
243 Posts
The lever you use to twist on the headlights also moves forward and backward to set the Hi-beam function. When your light switch choice is auto and the lever has been moved to high beam the auto Hi-beam function will activate. Your headlights will not come on until dusk, and the hi-beams will come on when it gets darker. It will also auto dim to normal headlight when it detects brighter lights ahead. When the bright lights dissipate the headlights return to Hi-beam. To change this you must move the lever again.

If you just go past auto to the other light choices then you must use the lever to manually select hi-beam when you desire more light and move the lever again when you don't.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lever you use to twist on the headlights also moves forward and backward to set the Hi-beam function. When your light switch choice is auto and the lever has been moved to high beam the auto Hi-beam function will activate. Your headlights will not come on until dusk, and the hi-beams will come on when it gets darker. It will also auto dim to normal headlight when it detects brighter lights ahead. When the bright lights dissipate the headlights return to Hi-beam. To change this you must move the lever again.

If you just go past auto to the other light choices then you must use the lever to manually select hi-beam when you desire more light and move the lever again when you don't.

Thank you!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts