Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
That is not the headlamp, it is the turn signal and running lamp combo. If you are talking about the edges flaking, see your dealer..........I installed 3M clear product on mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That is not the headlamp, it is the turn signal and running lamp combo. If you are talking about the edges flaking, see your dealer..........I installed 3M clear product on mine.
I would think that would be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a joke, dealer said they should replace is. They sent pictures to Hyundai Canada and they said it was not manufactured defect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like the edge got scuffed along the floor by some factory worker prior to installation.

Not surprising that they won't process it as a warranty claim, given that it's a minor blemish which does not affect function in any way. But for a flagship vehicle costing $50k you'd think they would fix it as a goodwill gesture.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve had the car for 38k. It was mint until now. There is no damage on the outside or around. I had them resend the request with a video since the pictures the sent weren’t the greatest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I hand wash at home. Anyways I had them resend the request with a video I sent and it was accepted. They’ll replace but part is on back order.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts