Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldn't it be nice if the HDA (highway driving assist) would read new road signs, like near construction.
Also would be nice to able to set speed limit to say 3,4,5 or 9 miles per hour over the speed limit
Add auto dimming ,power folding outside mirrors, new door gaskets and this thing would be untouchable

·
Registered
59 Posts
I can set mine 3,4,5,9 over the speed limit ( assuming you are talking cruise control), and I also have auto dim.

·
Super Moderator
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm talking about the HDA which will adjust the cars speed automatically, when speed limit changes
I know the cruise control can be set to what ever I want.
Inside rear view mirror dims automatically, I'm talking about the outside rear view mirrors on the doors

·
Super Moderator
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm talking about the HDA which will adjust the cars speed automatically, when speed limit changes
I know the cruise control can be set to what ever I want, But does not adjust speed for you when
speed limit changes. That is the HDA which does that
Inside rear view mirror dims automatically, I'm talking about the outside rear view mirrors on the doors

·
Registered
31 Posts
HDA does have Auto speed limit adjustment if you set the speed limit to the limit of the street or better the programmed limit of the system you will then start automatically adjusting speeds as you move through those zones. Also, if you set to 75 in a 65 and suddenly are in a 75, it will NOT adjust the speed to 10 over the limit or go into automatic mode, you have to go adjust the speed setting again to go into auto mode.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HDA does have Auto speed limit adjustment if you set the speed limit to the limit of the street or better the programmed limit of the system you will then start automatically adjusting speeds as you move through those zones. Also, if you set to 75 in a 65 and suddenly are in a 75, it will NOT adjust the speed to 10 over the limit or go into automatic mode, you have to go adjust the speed setting again to go into auto mode.
I think Gene's point was that it does not read speed limit signs and you cannot set a speed over the database limit without disabling auto speed limit control.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts