Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow Palisade owners, I have seen a few posts here where people ordered KMMOTORS items but most of them are not available in Canada and out of stock on Amazon.com (USA). I have been browsing their Korean website and found some really nice items that I would love to purchase but was hoping to get some insight from someone that has been able to purchase directly from them. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered from them one time in 2020, every thing worked out fine. Just took a month to get the item here in the States
Hi, thanks for replying. I was trying to add the products into my cart and proceed to checkout [using google website translate] but get stuck at the shipping part because their korean website only displays domestic shipping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Exactly!

I only wanted the covers for the storage space under center console ($33 USD) and shipping was a whopping $50 USD!!
I emailed them and asked if it was a mistake and they said they were actually losing money because it cost more to ship than what is listed. Blamed it on the pandemic. I have things shipped from all over the world pretty regularly and while yes, prices have gone up, I havent seen it that high around their region.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts