Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Burgundy SEL with convenience package, premium package, sunroof option,and drive guidance option
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What am I doing wrong all of a sudden when I want to make a call while driving it will not beep and ask who do you want to call it just posts a list from phone. Unless i press the microphone icon then it will ask

·
Registered
669 Posts
What am I doing wrong all of a sudden when I want to make a call while driving it will not beep and ask who do you want to call it just posts a list from phone. Unless i press the microphone icon then it will ask
I’m confused. What button are you pressing where it’s not doing what you expect? The voice button should be the one to press. And are you trying to use the built-in voice recognition or Apple CarPlay/Android Auto voice recognition?

Also, just to be sure: do you have the guidance package on your car (in other words, navigation and the bigger infotainment screen)? No built-in voice recognition on the smaller screen - only CarPlay/AA.

·
Registered
Burgundy SEL with convenience package, premium package, sunroof option,and drive guidance option
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m confused. What button are you pressing where it’s not doing what you expect? The voice button should be the one to press. And are you trying to use the built-in voice recognition or Apple CarPlay/Android Auto voice recognition?

Also, just to be sure: do you have the guidance package on your car (in other words, navigation and the bigger infotainment screen)? No built-in voice recognition on the smaller screen - only CarPlay/AA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric thanks was having senior moment realized what was doing wrong after I posted but didn't know how to delete post. But thank you for the quick reply still learning about all the bells and whistles on this beautiful vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts