Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Palisades Limited.

Searched and found nothing on Gun Safes installed in palisades.
Anyone have a gun safe installed in your palisades? if yes, where? Type, etc. post up please!

Thanks.(y)

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
191 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see those while doing my own research and while they all look reasonable, only one has the characteristic I'm looking for, and that is easy AND fast access!
I was wondering if anyone has turned the area under the middle console into a safe. Or, has somebody turned the arm rest center console into a safe?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is there a Canadian version which notifies the local PD of where & when the safe will be opened, cross-checking the geolocation to make sure it's a licensed gun range?

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2021 Palisades Limited.

Searched and found nothing on Gun Safes installed in palisades.
Anyone have a gun safe installed in your palisades? if yes, where? Type, etc. post up please!

Thanks.(y)
I too have been looking for a gun safe. The closest thing I found was this for the Kia Telluride. After talking to the representative, The dimensions are almost perfect but the drill holes would probably have to be altered and the front lip would have to be squared off as the console is rounded in the Kia and square in the palisade. Representative confirmed that any alterations would void their warranty and their engineering department wouldn’t sign off on installing in a palisade. They added the Palisade to their list of possible future releases but who knows if that will ever materialize.

sorry I can’t be of more help, just thought I would share the closest thing that I’ve been able to find to date.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts