Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the happy owner of a 2022 Calligraphy. I had a fair, honest, and pain free buying experience with my dealer. Yes, I drove 5 hours to get it, but it was worth it.
I often check local Hyundai dealers in Arkansas to see what their inventory/prices are. I saw this today from Crain Hyundai.
Train Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

2 things here:
1 - Those ridiculous stickers are conveniently placed over all of the MSRP information. I guess their hope is that you buyer doesn’t realize how bad they are getting screwed.
2 - More markups. Driving up the price for a SEL FWD for $52,515. For reference, my Cali was $50,520.
I feel bad for car buyers who have to deal with this!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Totally insane, Crain Hyundai has a $10,000 Crain Commitment - Market Adjustment, WOW!!! This kind of pricing should be illegal.

View attachment 6531
I agree 100%. This is the "local" Hyundai dealership where I live. It did not take long to realize how unfair this was. I called well over a dozen dealerships before finding Bob Stallings in Dallas. I could not have enjoyed that buying process more. No surprise fees, sold the car at MSRP, and gave me great value for my trade in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts