Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver/grey trim around the grill of my SE got scratched. I’ve sanded down the area and want to paint it back it’s original color. Found plenty of info on paint codes for the body color, but nothing about the trim or grill color.

Worst case scenario I’ll just paint the entire trim piece something close. Any suggestions on what type and/or brand of rattle can to get? (Acrylic, enamel, etc?) . . . preferably something I can get at my local auto parts place so as to finish the job up today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Silver/grey trim around the grill of my SE got scratched. I’ve sanded down the area and want to paint it back it’s original color. Found plenty of info on paint codes for the body color, but nothing about the trim or grill color.

Worst case scenario I’ll just paint the entire trim piece something close. Any suggestions on what type and/or brand of rattle can to get? (Acrylic, enamel, etc?) . . . preferably something I can get at my local auto parts place so as to finish the job up today.
I‘ve seen some post where people have wrapped or painted the trim the color of the car. It actually looks good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree. Just didn’t know if I should expect to find the stuff at my local parts store.
Went with Dupli Color spray paint. Person I sent for it wound up with something labeled for “Honda”, but it was pretty close!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts