Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to hear from the owners who have the light interiors- Grey and Beige. I have 2 kids, 8 &6 was wondering how difficult would it be to keep the interiors tidy as this will be our primary family vehicle for roadtrips, driving around, eating burgers and fries etc...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Children at that age are hard on any interior colour especially if eating greasy foods is permitted. I have the light grey/navy interior in my 21 Palisade and it still looks new with the interior cleaning every 6 weeks or so. If I were in your situation I would be picking a darker colour and not sweat the odd stain that may occur with young children. Lifelong memories will be made on your family road trips and these far outweigh the importance of a perfect interior.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone, just wanted to hear from the owners who have the light interiors- Grey and Beige. I have 2 kids, 8 &6 was wondering how difficult would it be to keep the interiors tidy as this will be our primary family vehicle for roadtrips, driving around, eating burgers and fries etc...

Thanks in advance.
I have had my calligraphy with the beige napa leather for just under 1 year. I am a baseball Mom so we have put it to the test. My leather still looks great. I do keep it clean and put a towel down to sit on if there is any dirty clothes, but that red baseball dirt gets everywhere. No problem for me. Unstained and still pristine.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I also have a Calligraphy with Beige leather. I don't have young kids, but have a husky. I try to put my puppy in the trunk when I have to take him. For seats, there are seat cover. On every car wash, I spot check the interior, and clean any spot that I find/notice. With young kids, I'd also suggest to get a darker interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts