Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody has the grey interior? how do they like it?
i so wanted the beige on SEL Drive guidance but the ONLY thing that is available around my area is Grey.
the first time i saw the grey, i saw the one with the convenience package and did not like it a lot..
i got a chance to look at a grey with premium yesterday and it looked fine. not sure if it was because i got used to it the second time?
the dealers were clear that beige was the most popular one and ppl were ready to wait/pay premium to get a beige interioir... they also said that beige interior was the car that they received the least in terms of stock as well...

looks like a lot of ppl are receiving their cars on 12/07, thinking if i should wait till that date and see if other interior options show up...

Thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are there 2 versions of the grey trim too? The one I saw had the metal like trim finish on the dash, I saw some blogs that had the wood trim on the sel as well with the same package!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I really like the SEL grey interior. I ended up with a black one, because that's what was available when I purchased, but the grey leather was my first choice.

I'm sad that in the states, they don't offer the limited grey interior. The Hyundai website is covered in marketing material of an interior that isn't offered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts