Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove home my white limited fwd yesterday and so far I'm not sorry I bought this. I did a lot of research but fell in love with this SUV as soon as we saw it. We didn't even test drive anything else.

·
Registered
645 Posts
The dealer isn't likely to know about it.

I qualify through my job, but the easiest way is through allstate.

Go to allstate.bonusdrive.com to apply (you don't have to be an allstate customer)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Go to allstate.bonusdrive.com to apply (you don't have to be an allstate customer)
I'll check it out thank you. He didn't know anything about it

·
Registered
645 Posts
He didn't know anything about it
Doesn't surprise me. There are a few dealers that advertise it, but in generally, it's supposed to be a tool to steer your towards purchasing a hyundai. Basically a "hey, you can get an extra $500 off... come check these out!". Not really meant to be something you find out after the fact.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

My wife read this, have to be a Member of Allstate, AAA, Amica or Nationwide

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, it clearly states that you do NOT have to be a member. @saxman242 gave you a screenshot above that shows that.
I know what was given and I know what happened when we tried. Don't know what to say except we will agree to disagree. I was able to just go to the bonusdrive.com url and was eligible under my employer. It's been applied for. Much appreciated

1 - 20 of 20 Posts