Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, I got my 2023 Palisade Calligraphy Moonlight Cloud with Navy/Beige interior, just been 10 days. Was waiting from long time, where I started my order with 2022 in last (2021) October and switched to 2023 order in this April. Finally arrived. I'm from Minneapolis.
This forum is very helpful, glad that I have joined here and can learn and contribute any.

I loved everything with my palisade so far.
Observed one big issue "cabin wind noise when hit 35 or 40mph or above". I saw lot of them reported with 2020 to 2021 models. But very shocking to see this issue in 2023. Anyone facing this issue and what are the steps to get resolve? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
I spoke to my dealership service center, got an appointment in 2 weeks.

Update on 8/25: Checked by dealer. Found the issue as "Window noise caused by Drivers door seal. Ordered the parts, will replace once received the part". But when I had a conversation with an associate at dealership, been mentioned that, the noise issues are not easy to fix, it has to get through the steps, window seal replacement is a first step. It will go with the process of try and error. Will have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks to get the part and seal fix. Will update after that. Fingers crossed:cautious:

Update on 9/1: Door seal replacement, did not resolved the issue. Don’t know next steps. Waiting for speaking to complaints support. Meanwhile if any inputs to troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated.
I have the same exact issue with my 2022 Calligraphy Palisade. I took it to the dealership twice and they told me it is performing as normal and there is no fix for it. I contacted corporate and put in a complaint. Hopefully if enough people complian about the wind noise in the newer models they will recall and issue a TSB to fix it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am having the same issue... Adamson Hyundai in Rochester.

I think we need a wind noise specific thread to log all of the complaints and hopefully the fixes. My dealership is pretty much 'we've done our job.. we are washing our hands of the issue'

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the same exact issue with my 2022 Calligraphy Palisade. I took it to the dealership twice and they told me it is performing as normal and there is no fix for it. I contacted corporate and put in a complaint. Hopefully if enough people complian about the wind noise in the newer models they will recall and issue a TSB to fix it.
I think its if enough people complain very publicly on social media... enough to impact demand and sales... that it will get their attention. Seems to be what happened with prior model.

Its too bad... as it's close to perfect otherwise... but the wind issue is a deal breaker for me. If Hyundai can't fix... then it's the first and last Hyundai the family will ever own.

·
Registered
2023 Palisade Calligraphy
1 Posts
I am having the same issue... Adamson Hyundai in Rochester.

I think we need a wind noise specific thread to log all of the complaints and hopefully the fixes. My dealership is pretty much 'we've done our job.. we are washing our hands of the issue'
Hi
I contacted Hyundai and was assigned a case #. Mine only has 630 miles so I don't want to take it back to dealer until I put more miles on it. Will keep you posted on any new developments.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi
I contacted Hyundai and was assigned a case #. Mine only has 630 miles so I don't want to take it back to dealer until I put more miles on it. Will keep you posted on any new developments.
Let me know how it goes... I also have a case number however not sure what that is doing for me. The lady was so very nice... but her advice was to call the dealership. Not sure what I am supposed to say given they have already given it back to me saying 'it's a Hyundai design issue'

I was thinking that you (or was it someone else) had some of the door seals replaced. Wonder if the driver side window glass is incorrectly cut; then replacing the seals might not fix the issue. Just trying to think my way through what it could be given I don't agree it's the mirror causing noise from 'turbulence' as stated by the dealer... but rather sounds like an air leak of some sort.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts