Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
how is the wind noise when driving at highway speeds?
I used to drive 2017 Nissans Rogue and it was very noisy.. but this seems to be 80%quite Thant that. I am very happy with the noise levels. If it鈥檚 windy outside it would be a bit noisy and if it鈥檚 nice weather, it鈥檚 quite.

Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
Hi, I currently have a '21 Calligraphy one of the things that annoys me to no end is that when I connect my phone to listen to music or use android auto, one-third of the screen is taken up for a widget that I can't get rid of or an info panel telling me that my phone is connected. Does the '23 Calligraphy do this, or do you have the full width of the screen to use?
As mentioned, the April 2022 navigation system update for your Palisade (and any Palisade with the 10.25鈥 screen) allows Android Auto to utilize the full screen. AA鈥檚 default interface for screens as wide as the Palisade鈥檚 does not have a single app span the entire screen, but you can make some changes if you want.

The first 2023 models hitting customers are shipping with old software, so they currently do not have this capability and won鈥檛 get it until the next update is available.

I have used the Apple Carplay and it gave me the maps full screen.
Every single Palisade ever has had the ability to show CarPlay in full screen. In fact, until mid-2020, it was the only option.

Registered
Interior pictures.
Not seeing any of your interior pictures showing; I don鈥檛 think these loaded
Thank you!
1) pics of driver and passenger seat controls
2) pics of ceiling faux suede headliner
3) do you have a hitch hidden behind the hitch panel cover?
4) if it came with cargo cover, tray, or net, can those only be used closest to the tailgate door or if you have the third row down, can you place them closer to the second row of seats?
5) Apple CarPlay - wireless?
@spari thanks for your time!!

Registered
Some questions!

• Are the 'overhead' buttons (ie. light switches, sunroof switches, etc.) lit?
  • Do the rear windows have auto up/down?
  • The ambient lighting, is it just the strips in the doors/dash/center console, or are there any in the footwells?

Registered
Thank you!
1) pics of driver and passenger seat controls
2) pics of ceiling faux suede headliner
3) do you have a hitch hidden behind the hitch panel cover?
4) if it came with cargo cover, tray, or net, can those only be used closest to the tailgate door or if you have the third row down, can you place them closer to the second row of seats?
5) Apple CarPlay - wireless?
I can tell you after months of reserach the '23 is not wireless CarPlay. There are pics of the headliner in the Authors post.

Registered
Here are the Pics on my 2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Abyss Black with Beige.

View attachment 6842
View attachment 6843
View attachment 6841
View attachment 6844
Man these are great pics. I have 2 Black with Beige and one White on Beige ordered with multiple dealers. I thought I was sold on white on white but these pics have me thinking otherwise. Whomever gets delivery of my new truck with lowerst mark up first will get the business! Really sucks to be missing 2 premium features that I have on a older 2014 Azera, power fold mirrors and power telescopic steering wheel especially when you have 2 drivers with diff seat settings. AND, I really was looking forward the passenger seat controls accessible to the driver, its a genius addition that should be on every car with power seats. Huge pain in the butt when I cant reach the conrols from the driver side to adjust that seat. How does the Zero Gravity and "massaging" seat feel? Does it make a difference in comfort?

Registered
Also, these are missing:
1. The 3 buttons on the side of the passenger seat.
2. One push button for the Relax Lounge mode kind which i saw in some videos.
3. Only the inbuilt navigation will show the directions in HUD.
Does it not allow for Zero Gravity seating or you just have to hold thebuttons to configure the seat that way?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Man these are great pics. I have 2 Black with Beige and one White on Beige ordered with multiple dealers. I thought I was sold on white on white but these pics have me thinking otherwise. Whomever gets delivery of my new truck with lowerst mark up first will get the business! Really sucks to be missing 2 premium features that I have on a older 2014 Azera, power fold mirrors and power telescopic steering wheel especially when you have 2 drivers with diff seat settings. AND, I really was looking forward the passenger seat controls accessible to the driver, its a genius addition that should be on every car with power seats. Huge pain in the butt when I cant reach the conrols from the driver side to adjust that seat. How does the Zero Gravity and "massaging" seat feel? Does it make a difference in comfort?
Thanks. the seat is just massaging (feels good but haven't really tried on a long trip) and no Zero gravity.

Registered
We just test drove this exact same vehicle at Pugi yesterday. It was 1 of our 2 holds. We decided to go with the Moonlight Cloud/Beige instead of Black/Beige, but I have to say, it is Gorgeous! You definitely made a nice choice with this one.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts