Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Would like to see pictures of the interior of production calligraphy, hyundai only shows preproduction pictures.

I’m currently at my dealer getting an oil change for my 22 Calligraphy and this 23 Calligraphy is in the service bay being prepped for delivery. The buttons for HVAC have been replaced with a small touchscreen. The “wood” trim has a much more real wood look and feel. Overall, the interior has a more luxurious look compared to the 22.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mirror Automotive mirror

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Window

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered my 2023 Calligraphy first week in July and got word yesterday that it will be in first week of September. Only problem is it isn't coming with the hitch I ordered. Salesman said none are coming with hitch and I can buy from parts dept when available and have them install or wait for aftermarket hitch to be available and install myself.
Bummer!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats and please dump some photos!!!
Also id love to hear about the HDAII and thoughts and impressions.
TIA
I will upload pics soon. The HDA is very good, it keep me in the lane and pushes me back when i am drifting away. But seems its doing only for the Solid Orange line. Haven't tested out completely.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also, these are missing:
1. The 3 buttons on the side of the passenger seat.
2. One push button for the Relax Lounge mode kind which i saw in some videos.
3. Only the inbuilt navigation will show the directions in HUD.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great news , congratulations . I'm sure you did a preorder when did you place it? Also what area are you located in ?
I didnt buy the Pre ordered vehicle but was on the wait list from multiple dealers. So, when someone switches the color choice or opt out, you will be the next person they will call. Mine might be among the first 5 in Illinois as the dealer (is with most inventory) got the first deliver the previous evening.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats. Brand new to this, and my wife wants this vehicle as well. I'm close (geneva) and napelton just told me 5-20% market adjustment! Is that normal? Where did you get yours?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats. Brand new to this, and my wife wants this vehicle as well. I'm close (geneva) and napelton just told me 5-20% market adjustment! Is that normal? Where did you get yours?
I got from Gerald Hyundai from North Aurora. They said 15% but was down to 7-8%. Almost everyone around adds in one way or other except few like D'arcy in Joliet. But we will have to place order and wait for 2-3 months and even then once the vehicle is in stock. Thats the best bet to get it soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I currently have a '21 Calligraphy one of the things that annoys me to no end is that when I connect my phone to listen to music or use android auto, one-third of the screen is taken up for a widget that I can't get rid of or an info panel telling me that my phone is connected. Does the '23 Calligraphy do this, or do you have the full width of the screen to use?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you!
1) pics of driver and passenger seat controls
2) pics of ceiling faux suede headliner
3) do you have a hitch hidden behind the hitch panel cover?
4) if it came with cargo cover, tray, or net, can those only be used closest to the tailgate door or if you have the third row down, can you place them closer to the second row of seats?
5) Apple CarPlay - wireless?

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
41 Posts
Hi, I currently have a '21 Calligraphy one of the things that annoys me to no end is that when I connect my phone to listen to music or use android auto, one-third of the screen is taken up for a widget that I can't get rid of or an info panel telling me that my phone is connected. Does the '23 Calligraphy do this, or do you have the full width of the screen to use?
Chris,

I am not an android owner but thought that the latest navigation updated give android auto full screen option.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts