Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White/Beige/Dark Brown
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

One of the first things I did when I got my Palisade in November of ‘21 was to link Blue Link to my Google Home/Assistant. This allows me to do many blue link commands by voice. In particular, I have a ”good night” routine that does many actions including telling Blue Link to lock my Pali in case I forgot. This worked fine from November of ‘21 for over a year until a couple of months ago. Now, every time I give any command or routine with a command that involves asking Blue Link to do anything with my car it replies with, “To do that you’ll have to let me do that. You can do that in Assistant Explore.” I’ve gone into the Explore section of the Google Assistant app and find nothing about it allowing it to “remember me”. I’ve gone back to the page within Google Assistant that links your Blue Link account to Google Assistant. This page has a “Link” button that, upon linking changed to an “Unlink” button. The button now once again says “Link” but when I tap on it, I’ve tried on both my phone and iPad, it does absolutely nothing. Has anybody else that uses this function had it stop working in a similar fashion? Also, if you found a fix, I would greatly appreciate if you share.

·
Registered
67 Posts
View attachment 6915
One of the first things I did when I got my Palisade in November of ‘21 was to link Blue Link to my Google Home/Assistant. This allows me to do many blue link commands by voice. In particular, I have a ”good night” routine that does many actions including telling Blue Link to lock my Pali in case I forgot. This worked fine from November of ‘21 for over a year until a couple of months ago. Now, every time I give any command or routine with a command that involves asking Blue Link to do anything with my car it replies with, “To do that you’ll have to let me do that. You can do that in Assistant Explore.” I’ve gone into the Explore section of the Google Assistant app and find nothing about it allowing it to “remember me”. I’ve gone back to the page within Google Assistant that links your Blue Link account to Google Assistant. This page has a “Link” button that, upon linking changed to an “Unlink” button. The button now once again says “Link” but when I tap on it, I’ve tried on both my phone and iPad, it does absolutely nothing. Has anybody else that uses this function had it stop working in a similar fashion? Also, if you found a fix, I would greatly appreciate if you share.
How you connect blue link to google home. I don't have a blue link account its connected with myHyundai account.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts