Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When starting the car, it shows the navigation warning on the screen. Is there a way to disable message from popping up? Annoying to have to click on "confirm" button every time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am, but I haven’t really looked into disabling it. I just hit confirm each time. But I’m with you that it’s kind of annoying.

·
Super Moderator
1,661 Posts
This is the most annoying vehicle I have ever owned
Can be a steep learning curve if you have never used all these features.
Takes some patience.
There are a number of things people would have liked having and not having.
Some time I touch the button and some time I just let it go and turn it self off

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
616 Posts
I hate the red passenger seat belt warning being on for like 30 seconds when I'm the only one in the car more than the other confirm popup

·
Registered
654 Posts
This is the most annoying vehicle I have ever owned
punch your car's numbers into Carvana and you'll be surprised how much it's worth. You can always sell it. I checked a month ago, and after 13 months of ownership and 9k+ miles, I lose about 5k dollars on my Palisade. That's an incredibly small depreciation on a 50k dollar purchase. There's nothing else on the market I would rather have so I'll stick to my Palisade. I'm still loving mine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
punch your car's numbers into Carvana and you'll be surprised how much it's worth. You can always sell it. I checked a month ago, and after 13 months of ownership and 9k+ miles, I lose about 5k dollars on my Palisade. That's an incredibly small depreciation on a 50k dollar purchase. There's nothing else on the market I would rather have so I'll stick to my Palisade. I'm still loving mine.
I might look into that because that is something I never thought about. I have had mine for just about 5 months now and just turned 2,000 miles on it. I paid almost 45,000 for the car but I think I would take a $5,000 hit just to get rid of it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey raggedy I just punched in my info on my palisade it is a 2021 SEL with 2000 miles on it and almost 5 months old. They said I would have to take a $10,000 hit.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
616 Posts
Hey raggedy I just punched in my info on my palisade it is a 2021 SEL with 2000 miles on it and almost 5 months old. They said I would have to take a $10,000 hit.
That's a decision you have to make if it's worth it to you or not

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
185 Posts
I think it varies by area and I think the Limiteds do better for that. You can try some other car buying places as well and also you could look into what car you think is better and see what a dealership would give you for a trade in. Life is too short to live with a car you hate if you don't have to. (I adore mine.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts