Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
I bought 2022 Palisade Calligraphy in April. Gas Pedal vibrates too. Out of all these threads, the only thing I found was Replacing the Transmission Assembly. Is this accurate? First available appointment at my dealer is 8/2/22 (waiting).

· Registered
11 Posts
After 2 days of waiting, the service person stated he put 2 technicians on it and he drove it himself. Nobody felt anything in the pedal. However, when picking it up another service advisor stated she would drive it and only commented how it's normal. Then she invalidated herself by only comparing to cars she owned that were not digitally controlled. Anyways, she felt it, but stated it's a normal feeling.

If you put your foot on the floor board (under the brake pedal), you'll feel the vibration there as well at the same time. You won't feel it as much on the left side floorboard.

Essentially, it's documented at the dealership. I've owned quite a few cars and never felt something like this so I know it's an issue. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait till something happens before they'll address it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts