Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have luck programming two buttons on the garage opener? Every time I do one the other loses programming.

·
Registered
47 Posts
press and hold down the button you want to program on the mirror, then while holding it down, press the hand held door opener and keep it pressed, and after the light starts to blink, release then buttons and try and see if it was successful. (I'm doing this from memory - so I hope its correct. I know that I did it without reading the manual...)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you hold down two buttons together first till it started blinking fast before doing this part? That's what the manual instructed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna try tomorrow without doing that. I believe you just solved my dilemma. Thanks for the quick responses guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have luck programming two buttons on the garage opener? Every time I do one the other loses programming.
If you want to start from scratch, follow these instructions:
1) Press and hold the 1st and 3rd buttons on the mirror at the same time until the lights blink rapidly. This will reset all buttons to default.
2) If you have an existing garage door opener. Place it about 3 inches from the mirror and press and hold the portable door opener button and the 1st button on the mirror at the same time until the light blinks rapidly.

To program the other 2 buttons on the mirror follow the same steps above for each additional button.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
127 Posts
There is a button on the door opener itself just for pairing. It is on the back away from the door. Pain getting stool to reach but as soon as it starts blinking get in car follow pairing directions for the button in car and it will pair

1 - 13 of 13 Posts