Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays 🎄
I got Palisade Prefered few days ago, front wipers stopped working! When the lever is up or down it doesn't move, though when the lever pulled towards the driver, windshield spray do spray and wipers wipe 🤷🏻‍♂️
Any idea what's going on?
TIA 🙏

·
Registered
17 Posts
Happened to me two weeks ago and I figured it was a one time thing.
Then it happened again on the way to work this morning when snow built up in the area they sit. I'm wondering if it's some sort of protection that is built in to prevent the motor from burning out if they sense being stuck? Did you get this resolved by chance?
Really hoping I don't need to go to the dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happened to me two weeks ago and I figured it was a one time thing.
Then it happened again on the way to work this morning when snow built up in the area they sit. I'm wondering if it's some sort of protection that is built in to prevent the motor from burning out if they sense being stuck? Did you get this resolved by chance?
Really hoping I don't need to go to the dealership.
In my case it ended up being a faulty part, they had to order it and install it, since then all good 👍

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately I don't! They didn't tell, and because the car is under warranty I didn't bother asking 😅

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue this morning. A little bit of snow north of Boston. And wipers wouldn’t work. Wtf?

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is going to take video and calls. I don't think there are enough Palisades on the road - and in New England - to make this a priority.
Just a hunch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts