Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if there are any Chrome or metal bumper guards out there that will work with the palisade? Living in NYC, people cant park to well and most of them park by feel, They tap your car until they finish parking?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Can anyone tell me if there are any Chrome or metal bumper guards out there that will work with the palisade? Living in NYC, people cant park to well and most of them park by feel, They tap your car until they finish parking?
I can't answer that, but I'll just mention to be careful not to cover the parking sensors.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade AWD Limited - Sierra Burgundy
14 Posts
After noticing a bumper scratch this past weekend, I searched WeatherTech and Carid.com to no avail. I also researched ceramic wraps and transparent appliqués. The appliqués appear to offer nominal protection. The ceramic option is also nominally protective, and just too expensive. I decided to get a bumper protector that hopefully won't detract too much from the beauty of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts