Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed my San Diego dealer had one, surprisingly it wasnt presold. Made appt to see the car, it was going thru PDI as it just got off the truck.
Negotiated and bought it same day.
There were others who came to look but dealer told them it was sold.
Had car for less than 24 hours, only test drove it 6 miles. Sales associate drove it home for me as I had my own car.
Will play with it later today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Noticed my San Diego dealer had one, surprisingly it wasnt presold. Made appt to see the car, it was going thru PDI as it just got off the truck.
Negotiated and bought it same day.
There were others who came to look but dealer told them it was sold.
Had car for less than 24 hours, only test drove it 6 miles. Sales associate drove it home for me as I had my own car.
Will play with it later today.
Congratulations! The same thing happened to me! Great vehicle to own!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I purchased in TX
nice. enjoy it.

when did you get yours, what is the production date?

are you experiencing any of the common complaints found on theses forums? (wind noise, blind spot warning issues, etc)

·
Registered
15 Posts
nice. enjoy it.

when did you get yours, what is the production date?

are you experiencing any of the common complaints found on theses forums? (wind noise, blind spot warning issues, etc)
Yes, the wind noise, the vibration at higher speeds and here's a new one or two: theres a noticeable gap where my liftgate is connected. Door not flush and noticing more smoke from the exhaust even in warmer temps. Taking it in next week.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the wind noise, the vibration at higher speeds and here's a new one or two: theres a noticeable gap where my liftgate is connected. Door not flush and noticing more smoke from the exhaust even in warmer temps. Taking it in next week.
Hmm not what I wanted to hear. I was hoping the wind noise issue has been addressed w these late production Palisades.
My fuel filler door is not flush, hood gap is wider than other areas. I'll check the lift gate tomorrow.

What is your production date?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts