Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for all three of the above... let me know what you have. I'm in the Austin, TX area (78652) for shipping costs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
What about cargo? Net, cover, mats?

And what mats? Carpet or all weather?

I have a cargo cover that won't be used... And mats... Might be able to part with my carpet mats (but not the cargo one).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure the value of a cargo net... I think I want a nice cargo mat that covers up to 2nd row as we won't use 3rd row often.
In terms of interior mats, I'm looking for all weather. I really like the 3D Maxpider... but also have the Husky X-Act in my truck and like those.
Hitch I'm trying to figure out what the best option/brand is or if they're all about the same.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm not sure the value of a cargo net... I think I want a nice cargo mat that covers up to 2nd row as we won't use 3rd row often.
In terms of interior mats, I'm looking for all weather. I really like the 3D Maxpider... but also have the Husky X-Act in my truck and like those.
Hitch I'm trying to figure out what the best option/brand is or if they're all about the same.
Just ordered the 3D Maxpider mats from Auto Anything for $235 finally yesterday. Been looking at them for a long time, trying to find black in stock has taken some time. Thought about getting a cargo mat, but decided to just stick with the OEM setup as I don't want to get too heavy over the floor storage since I get in there often to get hitch and tie downs for my trailer.

I got a cargo box thing from Amazon to keep bags from rolling around last week.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It doesn't seem they have the 7 passenger set in stock though which is what I'll need.
Yeah, I have been checking on and off for a couple months on several sites. Not easy to find. Guess I am glad I did get my order in for the bucket 2nd row set. Early March I should have them. They have been out of stock except tan on most sites for a long time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just an FYI, I called the manufacturer... they don't have an ETA for them... they have an order set to the factory, but no current ETA for the 2nd row pieces. The mid/early March AutoAnything is quoting maybe fabricated...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just an FYI, I called the manufacturer... they don't have an ETA for them... they have an order set to the factory, but no current ETA for the 2nd row pieces. The mid/early March AutoAnything is quoting maybe fabricated...
SON OF A B**

Well, I called vendor. They called manufacturer and you are correct. They don't actually have this, nor does the MFG.
So yeah they took my order and money and gave me a promise date, but no way to actually execute on that.

They claim MFG says ETA is less than 2 months for these, but as you might have guessed, my trust for a company that just sold me an empty promise is... yeah, non-existent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MFG said to call back every week for an updated ETA but they didn't have one then... I'm trying to decide if I want to wait or buy something else... I bought my car with 0 factory accessories, so I likely will need/want something.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the exact same answer and autoanything gave me an exaxt ship date (I didnt order though). Keep an eye on Amazon and other sellers. I was able to get a gary 3 row set from a amazon seller and thats the last one from them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If anyone has the MaxSpiders for sale, let me know. Otherwise if you're local to central Texas and have an extra set of any floor mats you can part with for cheap, something would be better than nothing for the short time.
I'm contemplating if I want to buy a Curt hitch or the stupid expensive hidden one...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also open to various options for the cargo a rea... though the maxpider looks great for that too... wish they could get some stock in!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts