Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m seeing 1.9% (up to 5 years) financing being offered by Hyundai for the Palisade (3.9% for 6 years). Anyone care to share their knowledge on credit ratings that would qualify for such, or perhaps how much down payment would be required coupled with a “good” or “fair” credit?

1.9% is surely sweet and would allow me to stay within budget for a nicer trim package.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My understanding is the the FICO score will determine the amount of down payment required at a given rate. In my case I was financed at 0% for 60 months with zero down. Each situation is unique and only a dealer will be able to run your numbers and tell you what Hyundai Motor Financial ( HMF) will do. I have also noticed that some dealerships will offer in house financing which has a higher interest rate. When talking with a salesman make it very clear that you are only interested in the HMF loan requirements to get an accurate picture of what is available to you. The dealership at which I purchased and financed my Palisade Limited AWD only allowed HMF financing and would not accept outside financing (in the small print on the vehicle detail page).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For future reference, application submitted for Palisade with “fair to good” credit (depending on who you believe and $5k down.
Approved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts