Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 weeks of looking for an AWD LIMITED PALISADE here in south california I finally got one! Even its not the color I want I still love it! Been a BMW guy for 10 years and I tell you this vehicle is worth every dollar! If genesis release an SUV with same specs or better would probably trade this in.

·
Registered
71 Posts
After 4 weeks of looking for an AWD LIMITED PALISADE here in south california I finally got one! Even its not the color I want I still love it! Been a BMW guy for 10 years and I tell you this vehicle is worth every dollar! If genesis release an SUV with same specs or better would probably trade this in.
Congrats! Any wind noise issue?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to see you're enjoying the Palisade! What made you switch from BMW? Genesis is apparently making SUV's but I don't think any specs or photos have been released yet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum and glad to see you're enjoying the Palisade! What made you switch from BMW? Genesis is apparently making SUV's but I don't think any specs or photos have been released yet.
Ye, its kinda a bummer now they releasing their gv80. But it seems like its only 5 seater with option to make 7 like the x5. Reason why i switch is because of reliability. Theres a reason why hyundai cover their vehicle for 10 years 100k miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts