Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Today we put money down on an AWD Limited, Steel Graphite w/ Beige interior that is to be here the first week of September.

Almost $1,700 off of MSRP plus $500 off for owning another make of vehicle.

I really wanted the moonlit could because of how it looked in certain light. But then we thought "Do we really want a vehicle that we only like in certain light or all the time?". So the steel graphite won hands down. We both really loved the color.

From pictures we were sold on the black interior but when we sat in the beige interior. We both were wowed. We both agreed that is what we wanted.

So we will be posting pics of our new toy in a few weeks. We are so happy with the decision we made. 馃榿

Registered
Congratulations! My wife wanted something other than the brown trend. She was happy with black/black. I have to admit it's a beautiful car. I will certainly be doing a ceramic finish. I love ordering and waiting. Anticipation is so much fun! Have a great wait!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations! My wife wanted something other than the brown trend. She was happy with black/black. I have to admit it's a beautiful car. I will certainly be doing a ceramic finish. I love ordering and waiting. Anticipation is so much fun! Have a great wait!!!
Lol....I feel like I am 8 years old again and it's two weeks before Christmas.

Registered
Lol....I feel like I am 8 years old again and it's two weeks before Christmas.
Congrats on your purchase!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics! I had to purchase sooner rather than later. I spent way too much time on YouTube watching EVERY video on the Palisade. I felt like I needed to purchase so I could get on with my life lol. I got the Moonlight Cloud. I kind of like the fact that it looks different in bright sunshine, dawn and dusk.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on your purchase!!! Looking forward to seeing the pics! I had to purchase sooner rather than later. I spent way too much time on YouTube watching EVERY video on the Palisade. I felt like I needed to purchase so I could get on with my life lol. I got the Moonlight Cloud. I kind of like the fact that it looks different in bright sunshine, dawn and dusk.
Lol...I am the same way. I watch every video I can find. I am obsessed with this vehicle. I am looking at it this way... 7 seats to sleep in, 7 nights in a week. Coinsidense? I think not.馃お

Registered
I too became obsessed with researching this vehicle. Have watched every YouTube video and visited four different dealers. Finally purchased the car last week and spent most of the weekend learning and adjusting the settings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts