Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I’m finally the proud owner of an AWD Limited Palisade in Hyper White with black Interior. I had considered getting the beige interior because that is in fact very pretty but I felt the dark interior would keep me from stressing too much. With the dual sunroof in the Limited it still feels very airy and nice and I think cozy. Plus I really like how the ambient lighting pops in the dark interior. I think it would still look nice in the beige too. Pleasantly surprised by the features that I’ve been hearing about aren’t just fluff. I mean sometimes they add silly stuff that turns out to be pretty useless, but I haven’t found that to be the case in my 4 hours of ownership so far, lol. They threw in the all weather mats and bumper appliqué. We received the Active duty discount , competitor discount (Honda Pilot) and 1.9 financing. The whole experience was very pain-free and pleasant. They weren’t sure about offering the competitor discount at first but I mentioned that I read about it on this forum and they agreed to it. So thank you forum! I noticed no wind noise on the highway and as of yet no other issues. (Knocking on wood). :love: Sorry for the emoji, I’m still high on new car fumes

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I’m finally the proud owner of an AWD Limited Palisade in Hyper White with black Interior. I had considered getting the beige interior because that is in face very pretty but I felt the dark interior would keep me from stressing too much. With the dual sunroof in the Limited it still feels very airy and nice and I think cozy. Plus I really like how the ambient lighting pops in the dark interior. I think it would still look nice in the beige too. Pleasantly surprised by the features that I’ve been hearing about aren’t just fluff. I mean sometimes they add silly stuff that turns out to be pretty useless, but I haven’t found that to be the case in my 4 hours of ownership so far, lol. They threw in the all weather mats and bumper appliqué. We received the Active duty discount , competitor discount (Honda Pilot) and 1.9 financing. The whole experience was very pain-free and pleasant. They weren’t sure about offering the competitor discount at first but I mentioned that I read about it on this forum and they agreed to it. So thank you forum! I noticed no wind noise on the highway and as of yet no other issues. (Knocking on wood). :love: Sorry for the emoji, I’m still high on new car smell
Congrats, you will love it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What took you so long? LOL
Well we had money down on one at the end of November and it became available Dec 27 but unfortunately we were not able to get to the dealer within the required 72 hours. We tried again and it became available yesterday and we were able to get there first thing this morning and I am loving that car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts