Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not a new member, but, until a couple of days ago, I wasn't an owner either. The wait is finally over and we've received our car, so I figured I'd post here and show it off a little.

We bought a Sierra Burgundy Limited AWD with Beige interior. It came with the following accessories: carpeted floor mats, first aid kit, cargo net and cargo cover. We also had the dealership add the following accessories: bumper applique, mudguards and the cargo tray up seat back (which is a carpeted mat for the cargo area that also covers the back of the 3rd-row seats - they also sell a mat that only covers the cargo area and not the back of the seats).

This is my wife's car, not mine, but we both love it so far. She followed me home the night we got it and I thought the high-beams were on, considering how bright the LED head lights were, but they weren't on!

For those who haven't seen my posts on here before, this car was held up at the port of entry in order to have its tires replaced because of flat-spots. Those were caused by the long shipping time from Korea for such a heavy car: the car doesn't move for quite a long time.

I know some people are interested in the out-the-door price, so here it is: MSRP of $47,875 as per the window sticker (that includes the 4 accessories that came with it). The dealership offered a discount of almost $2k ($1,931 to be exact) and sold it for $45,944. I didn't negotiate - this is what they listed it for. So for those of you who see prices higher than MSRP or dealers not willing to negotiate a little, know that there are dealerships who still do the right thing. And since they were good about this, I'm going to name them: Wright Hyundai in Wexford, PA (a few miles north of Pittsburgh). They're the second largest Hyundai dealership in PA and they've had people fly there from all over the country to buy Palisades, since they're so hard to get.

Adding the 3 accessories added $274 (including installation) for a total of $46,218. We also qualified for the $500 competitive discount. We financed for 60 months at 1.9%. We did put quite a bit of money down, so we're not financing the whole thing. Your mileage may vary.

And now for the pictures:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Eric, I'm sure you probably know this, but just in case, the cargo screen has it's own place to store it under the floor in the back. I see you have it on the shelf in the garage :)
Somebody's observant!

I'm indeed aware of this. My wife doesn't like it and wants to retain the use of that compartment under the floor. So on the shelf it goes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts