Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I have had my Palisade for almost 2 months, I have been testing out new features/options and am still learning the vehicle. This question is to all of the owners who have had their Palisade for the last few months. Is there any feature/option that you are using today that you can't live without and wish you would have known about, and started using, from the minute you owned the vehicle?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Even though I have had my Palisade for almost 2 months, I have been testing out new features/options and am still learning the vehicle. This question is to all of the owners who have had their Palisade for the last few months. Is there any feature/option that you are using today that you can't live without and wish you would have known about, and started using, from the minute you owned the vehicle?
I love to start the vehicle by saying command to Alexa to preheat/precook

·
Registered
105 Posts
Seeing that I drive a base model Ram as my company truck I love everything about the Pali. The seats, HUD, and smart cruise are options I’d love to have in the truck which I drive 100k mikes a year.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
295 Posts
I love the HUD; I love the ability to see the blind spot monitor there. I love smart cruise on the highway. I've experimented with it in traffic on local roads; it works well. It does make me a little nervous as it's later to break than I would be. Good back up if distracted; however would not depend on it all the time in heavy traffic.

I also enjoy using BlueLink to set navigation.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hud and Smart Cruise Control. I would have liked the HUD to show turn signals as my Corvette does but it's fine. Also like the automatic lift gate, a nice feature when coming to the car with both arms full of groceries, etc.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Adaptive Cruise for long drives. Seat coolers are an option I never thought about, and now that I have them I would insist any future car purchases have this feature; the seat coolers are awesome.

Oh, the HUD is great too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wouldnt it be amazing if they found a way to project the turn signal camera view into the HUD? Then your eyes would never need to leave the road. The dashboard view is nice, but I dont necessarily find it all that convenient. I am sure it is awesome when towing a trailer but I find it easier, during regular driving, to check the mirror or turn and look in the blindspot than to look around the steering wheel. Could also just be my seating position.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
295 Posts
I always use the blind spot monitor as a final affirmation. Checking my mirrors is step 1 & 2; the HUD is 3, over the shoulder 4, and the monitor is no. 5.

Everybody is different in their approach to safety.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Wouldnt it be amazing if they found a way to project the turn signal camera view into the HUD? Then your eyes would never need to leave the road. The dashboard view is nice, but I dont necessarily find it all that convenient. I am sure it is awesome when towing a trailer but I find it easier, during regular driving, to check the mirror or turn and look in the blindspot than to look around the steering wheel. Could also just be my seating position.
It’s not just you. I find that the last place I am looking at when changing lanes is the cluster (and that’s the way it should be). I never use those video feeds. They’re more gimmicky than anything, at least to me.

·
Registered
50 Posts
HUD, smart cruise control, bluelink APP, intuitive arrangement of driver controls on the center console, rear-tailgate auto-open without having to do anything but stand there, cooling feature of the seats, voice recognition software is very top notch.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited, Maroon w/ light grey interior
41 Posts
I watched some YouTube videos yesterday and learned that I could lower the third row seats from the drivers seat! I thought I had to get out to lower them. Awesome!
I just learned something new. Thank you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts