Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Palisade Ultimate
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just wondering, how is everyone cleaning their Fascia Accent/ Exterior Chrome. Mine seems to have some stains which I am having hard time to clean. I feel it is kind of some road grime, oil stains it picked up during my recent road trip.
Tips?

Thank you

·
Registered
230 Posts
I had a clear bra installed that covers all of the front fascia chrome and plastic. It's not cheap but the professional guys are able to produce a bra kit unique to the Palisade.I had that done also on the wife's Santa Fe Sport.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I had a clear bra installed that covers all of the front fascia chrome and plastic. It's not cheap but the professional guys are able to produce a bra kit unique to the Palisade.I had that done also on the wife's Santa Fe Sport.
Do you mind sharing what it cost you to wrap the front?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I use polishing compound on any stains that may arise on plastic chrome and it brings the luster and removes the stains.

·
Banned
673 Posts
I use Armour All wheel protectant. It’s actually made for wheels to help reject brake dust, but works great on creating a wax-like coating on chrome trim. I used it on the front grille area, the door handles and the lower accent trim. Remove ant finger prints or grime with detailed and a microfiber cloth. Super easy.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
I use Armour All wheel protectant. It’s actually made for wheels to help reject brake dust, but works great on creating a wax-like coating on chrome trim. I used it on the front grille area, the door handles and the lower accent trim. Remove ant finger prints or grime with detailed and a microfiber cloth. Super easy.

View attachment 1346
CVP33
Don't you live just around the corner from my summer place in Greesboro, NC , on the N.W. area?
I ask because the one vehicle in one of your pictures looks just like my car

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm not the one you were originally asking but for all painted parts on the front, the first 18" or so of the hood, the back of both mirrors, and the edges of all 4 doors, I paid $995. Wish I had them do the headlights too (didn't even think about it before), but I ordered some 3M vinyl (the same stuff) and I'm going to attempt that myself.

Here's a really bad job of me showing the areas they covered on the front (it's obviously not really green, but the vinyl doesn't show up in a pic easily).

·
Banned
673 Posts
CVP33
Don't you live just around the corner from my summer place in Greesboro, NC , on the N.W. area?
I ask because the one vehicle in one of your pictures looks just like my car
Absolutely shoot me your home address and I’ll stop by.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sorry for not replying earlier. I live in Scottsdale,Az and paid $780 for the clear bra. It runs up the hood as the other poster showed but pretty invisible. Mine isn't the 3M , it's called XPEL and is really great. Have it on all 3 vehicles. My cost was discounted to to my repeat business.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
287 Posts
I'm not the one you were originally asking but for all painted parts on the front, the first 18" or so of the hood, the back of both mirrors, and the edges of all 4 doors, I paid $995. Wish I had them do the headlights too (didn't even think about it before), but I ordered some 3M vinyl (the same stuff) and I'm going to attempt that myself.

Here's a really bad job of me showing the areas they covered on the front (it's obviously not really green, but the vinyl doesn't show up in a pic easily).

View attachment 1370
What company did you use?

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
287 Posts

View attachment 1370

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine is the 3M Pro stuff. Has a 10 year warranty against yellowing, bubbles or cracking. Obviously doesn't cover stuff like rocks hitting it. If you mean what installers, I used a local authorized dealer for it that used a computer cutting machine to cut the pieces to the exact specs of the Palisade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts