Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what brand they are using? It looks like its coming out white and smells like 303 Aerospace protectant. The reservoir looks blue though. I'd like to pick some of this up if I can figure out what it is. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
396 Posts
Probably have to ask your dealer. I'm pretty sure it's from concentrate. Wife hated the smell and had me drain the wiper fluid and refill it with Rain-X all season.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dunno exactly what Hyundai puts in there. It seems to do a reasonably decent cleaning job, but it sure doesn't look or smell like the "standard" ethylene glycol and methanol stuff needed to handle the frigid winters that us Canucks have to cope with. In any case, with upcoming seasonal changes in mind, I quickly emptied the washer tank in my new 2023 Calligraphy and replaced the "as delivered" fluid with -40C rated Rain-X.

·
Registered
2023 Calligraphy - Burgundy/Black
34 Posts
I dunno what it is neither, but it's definitely fragrant. Even with the default setting to recirc air while windshield washing we can definitely smell it. To me it seems like a mix of Windex and wiper fluid bc it seems to be really good at cleaning the glass.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, that aroma is almost identical to 303 Aerospace Protectant. I used the marine grade stuff in my other vehicles and its excellent interior protection. Only thing is you have to leave the windows open for the rest of the day cause the stuff stinks! LOL

Whatever is in there it definitely does a better job than the stuff thats in my other vehicles. Even cleans light sap and leaves no streaks or water marks. Guess I can call the dealer and see if they know. Thanks for all the replies.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"303 Windshield Washer Tablets" on Amazon from the "Hyundai Store" claims
Genuine Hyundai Fluid 00232-19019 Windshield Washer Tablet, (Tube of 25)

Visit the HYUNDAI Store
Bill, I owe you a beer!! Thanks for the link!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts