Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you can do a factory reset on the center screen.I updated latest map and software and hate it .I would like to get my split screen back and sirius channels to show.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering if you can do a factory reset on the center screen.I updated latest map and software and hate it .I would like to get my split screen back and sirius channels to show.
Same here, sat in the driveway trying to figure it out and I can't. I'm even a product manager and should be able to figure it out but this update stinks.

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
11 Posts
I was about to update mine, but better ask for details. What did you mean by Sirius channels not showing? How the heck would you know which channel you're listening to? Makes no sense. Can one of you please be specific exactly what changed?
And my understanding is the screen went from triple split to double split, and now you're saying it doesn't even do double split, with the smaller square on the right side (like mine is now)? Or do you guys refer to the navigation map adding a 3rd square when getting close to a turning point?
I wanted to do the map update because the 'pause' button sucks, and the new version replaces that with 'cancel', which is also a pause if you do a long press. But if there are more negatives than positives, might leave it alone. Just would like to know exactly what the changes are. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was about to update mine, but better ask for details. What did you mean by Sirius channels not showing? How the heck would you know which channel you're listening to? Makes no sense. Can one of you please be specific exactly what changed?
And my understanding is the screen went from triple split to double split, and now you're saying it doesn't even do double split, with the smaller square on the right side (like mine is now)? Or do you guys refer to the navigation map adding a 3rd square when getting close to a turning point?
I wanted to do the map update because the 'pause' button sucks, and the new version replaces that with 'cancel', which is also a pause if you do a long press. But if there are more negatives than positives, might leave it alone. Just would like to know exactly what the changes are. Thanks guys.
I should have taken a photo of the new design, I will tomorrow morning. The three spilt is gone and the Sirius screen is a bunch of lightbulbs and it’s hard to figure out how to change screens. The biggest thing is that I liked the three screens on the previous update. Now that’s gone.

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
11 Posts
Seems like I have the new software version then (build date 02/21), since I already have the crappy 'light bulb' station numbers. And I only have one arrow on the right side of the screen, which adds a 2nd window to the right about 1/3rd the size of the screen. What I don't have is the newest map version, since it still has the 'pause' button. So will download the latest version. If you like the 3 splits, I wouldn't update the infotainment software.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
420 Posts
I should have taken a photo of the new design, I will tomorrow morning. The three spilt is gone and the Sirius screen is a bunch of lightbulbs and it’s hard to figure out how to change screens. The biggest thing is that I liked the three screens on the previous update. Now that’s gone.
All you have to do is hit the map button. If the map is in full screen, then there is an arrow on the very far right. Select that and it drags out the second, 1/3 size screen. You can swipe up/down just like previous SW versions and the old style XM will be there. This is how I used it even with the 3-split screen since I found the map to be too small. I like just the map in 2/3rd and radio is 1/3rd.

So basically there are no changes to having the 2 way split. Yes you lose the 3 way split and no you can't do a simple reset to revert back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts