Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to pick up new car tomorrow. did any one buy any of the extras? if so, which and how much? thanks!

·
Registered
958 Posts
going to pick up new car tomorrow. did any one buy any of the extras? if so, which and how much? thanks!
What do you mean by extras? The accessories such as cargo net, first aid kit... etc? If so, the car comes with some of those already included. Check your window sticker on your dealer’s website, the accessories are listed. You can have your dealer order more from the list if you want some that don’t already come with your car. However, it’s highly unlikely that there’ll be willing to remove accessories that come with the car.

I did not buy the extended warranty. Our mileage is low enough and Hyundai’s standard warranty is good enough that we don’t need it. Might be different for you - depends on your mileage mostly. And remember, you can always buy an extended warranty later, though if you buy it now, you can roll it into your monthly payments.

·
Super Moderator
944 Posts
I will buy the GAP insurance.
My car insurance company doesn't sell Gap ins. or I would get it from them. Cheaper
Only down fall an accident will be on your record as being paid by your insurance company
If thru dealer some pay off car and give you $5000 towards a new car, doesn't
count against you by your insurance unless accident is your fault.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts