Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
91 Posts
When I click it only shows the 2020 Palisade. Does that mean that those of us with 2021s don't need to do this update?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t know if it is my slow internet (5mbs) or what, but it has been d/l ing all night and is at 17%. I might give up unless I read there is something incredible in here.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
202 Posts
Don't bother. It appears to be the Aug update still. Don't think the fall update is released yet. There's a notice which says to be released end of November.

·
Registered
Luxury (Canada) Black/Black
11 Posts
As promised by internet the Nov 2020 update just popped up on the Hyundai Update website. Supposedly the ability to customize radio preset order is restored....anyone else got some inside scoop on what else is in the changelog?

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy Burgundy/Beige
27 Posts
Downloading the update but cannot find a change log...
Mapnsoft still shows older version of the change log only

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am sure this is posted somewhere but if you have Bluelink is the update automated or do I need to download the file onto a USB drive and install in manually?

(Nevermind) I think I figure it out...

Thanks,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Let us know if it is worthwhile.
Looks like a big change. Took almost half an hour to install. I had to run to a meeting after installing it, so haven't had a chance to play around with it, but it looks like they introduced different driver profiles (Driver 1, Driver 2, Guest), and I assume they all have their own station presets and settings. I'll play around with it later this afternoon - so far I've only seen the start screen, which is very different.

·
Registered
109 Posts
WARNING !!!!

This map update does a complete reset of your Navigation system. Looses Radio and XM stations and all of your Address book. New look, no more three across home screen.

WARNING !!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
WARNING !!!!

This map update does a complete reset of your Navigation system. Looses Radio and XM stations and all of your Address book. New look, no more three across home screen.

WARNING !!!!
Care to share what it looks like now?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I sent the following inquiry to Hyundai:
What are the changes when upgrading from NAM.13.47.44.680.201 to NAM.13.47.50.610.201?
I have read that one of them is that there is no longer a three panel display on the home screen and that the stored presets can be reordered. What other changes will there be and will I lose any of my saved address book entries?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WARNING !!!!

WARNING !!!!
Thank you for that.

·
Registered
Luxury (Canada) Black/Black
11 Posts

Whoever this guy is (and if you are a member of this forum) thank you very much!
This looks like a huge change.
Separatelt can someone confirm if the update looks the same as the vid?

1 - 20 of 162 Posts