Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a Palisade calligraphy bought in Apr 2022. I noticed that engine coolant gauge always shows in the middle. I didn't take car for two days and the gauge needle was showing near "C". The needle moved to middle when I just drove .5 miles. Is this normal? As a note, the needle stayed in the same range during my entire trip of 150+ miles. Appreciate your answers.
Vehicle Speedometer Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good Day, Suspect that you’re in one of the warmer parts of the States. appears that the vehicle is coming to temperature quick ( quicker than here in canada) but I would say it absolutely normal, given that it doesn’t move higher and remains constant just under the hall way mark.

This is exactly where mine rests, once up to temperature.

If you go to the Bluelink app and hit vehicle health status , it should come back, all systems normal.

regards
sean

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yup, mine stays dab smack a half notch below half as well, as it's normal. My "old" car was a 2017 Chrysler 300 with a 3800 V6, and it was the same, and my 2020 Santa Fe with the 4 Cyl was also the same, always a notch below half.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,
I have a Palisade calligraphy bought in Apr 2022. I noticed that engine coolant gauge always shows in the middle. I didn't take car for two days and the gauge needle was showing near "C". The needle moved to middle when I just drove .5 miles. Is this normal? As a note, the needle stayed in the same range during my entire trip of 150+ miles. Appreciate your answers.
View attachment 6331
That’s where mine stays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts