Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone buy something from Amazon, Ebay or anywhere else for that matter that you found added real value? I have seen panel protectors, coasters, kits with pads. All kinds of aftermarket stuff online. Do you get anything that you thought was a really good item? Please post links if you can.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I bought the center console arm rest pad off ebay and love it. Nice and soft and raises the arm rest up a few inches, which made a huge difference for my wife.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I picked up one of these things (not this exact listing, but just one of the many listings for similar product), and it's made the center console storage space a lot more convenient.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked up one of these things (not this exact listing, but just one of the many listings for similar product), and it's made the center console storage space a lot more convenient.
I bought the same type of tray organizer on E-Bay for about $11.00. Fits well in the console and keeps items separate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought the console tray and the padded armrest. Both products are excellent. I will say that the armrest (shipping direct from S Korea) seller on eBay sent a 'threatening' email not to post negative feedback before contacting them. If I did, they would find it difficult to help me afterward. Fortunately the product was good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Do you have direct link to that item on Amazon?
I bought our mud flaps on amazon, $35 for all four they came with all needed fasteners and a 90 degree screw driver, no instructions, but then so simple none needed. Detailed video on installation is on Youtube....in Chinese. What I bought MAYTON Mudguard Flaps Splash Guards Protectors 4PCS Set for Hyundai Palisade 2019-2020
I didnt save the link but put hat in you search and they will come up.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
I purchased the screen protector and removed it.
It is so smooth and shinny the was just to much glare from the sun.
To be fair I live in Arizona, but any time the sun came from back or side
the screen just washed out and I couldn't see it.
Much better without the protector for me

·
Registered
10 Posts
I looked at Amazon for a cargo liner. Although they do carry Weathertech products they did not have a Weathertech Cargo Liner for the 2020 Palisade. Went direct to Weathertech and they had added the 2020 to their list. $119 + shipping I had it here. Had put one in my wifes 2018 Sante Fe which was a super fit and this one was also perfectly cut for our Palisade. Thinking of getting one of those armrest pads from ebay that I saw mentioned in earlier posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I looked at Amazon for a cargo liner. Although they do carry Weathertech products they did not have a Weathertech Cargo Liner for the 2020 Palisade. Went direct to Weathertech and they had added the 2020 to their list. $119 + shipping I had it here. Had put one in my wifes 2018 Sante Fe which was a super fit and this one was also perfectly cut for our Palisade. Thinking of getting one of those armrest pads from ebay that I saw mentioned in earlier posts.

I ended up getting cargo liner and seat back liners from Canvas Back. They are heavy canvas liners Velcro-ed to the areas mentioned above so when you need to put the second and third rows down to load up the back, they provide protection for the entire back surface. I found the Weathertech to be limiting. Had the CanvasBack for 9 years on my Honda Pilot and they were flawless. When I went to order them, they didn't have a choice for the bench seat option. I emailed them and within 5 days, they found a Palisade with the bench seat, went out measured it, sewed them up and had them delivered to me. Great customer service!

·
Registered
6 Posts
That makes sense, Dr. Fred. I am in the estate sale business so I am always flipping the seats down and carting...who knows what. I did end up getting the Weathertech floor mats for all three rows, though. Has anyone purchased the new phone cup from them yet? Wondering if that works in the Palisade,

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the cup phone. Our holders are in between two sizes that they send--one was a bit too big so I went a size down and used a strip of black gripper shelf liner covered with a starbucks-type sleeve to get to a good fit. Works very well -- the width easily adjusts to hold both of my phones and it is in there securely and has never come out.

That makes sense, Dr. Fred. I am in the estate sale business so I am always flipping the seats down and carting...who knows what. I did end up getting the Weathertech floor mats for all three rows, though. Has anyone purchased the new phone cup from them yet? Wondering if that works in the Palisade,

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have used wethertech liners for 20 years. First class products. American made. I was forced to take Hyundais floor liners but out they will come and I will get the entire package from Weathertech

1 - 20 of 46 Posts